Are you looking for new, exciting challenges? Do you want to contribute to a future-oriented healthcare system? Then join our team as a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
for Clinical Trials
To expand our growing team, we are looking for new talents and experienced specialists.
ABX-CRO is an internationally active contract research organization based in Dresden, Germany. We offer services in the field of manufacturing, testing and approval of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics worldwide. Our PMs are the key contact for the sponsors and the central instance to lead and manage the study teams.
This is what you do as Project Manager with us:
- Setting up and implementing complex, mostly global multi-center clinical studies leading from initiation to close-out
- Supporting the trial center patient recruitment
- Planning, acting and reporting pro-active with focus on study success
- Be responsible for managing, maintaining and coordinating the logistical aspects of the trial in accordance with GCP and SOPs
- Degree in life sciences
- 3 years of field experience as a CRO clinical project manager
- Experience, high motivation and being a team player who can communicate & delegate
- Confidence with investigators and sponsor
- Willingness to travel frequently within Germany and Europe (~ ten times/year)
- fluent English skills and at least an intermediate level in German
Nice to have
- Experience with oncological indications and/or radiopharmaceutical background
- PhD in life sciences
Deine Benefits bei ABX-CRO
Flexible working hours
Home office days
Internal trainings & individual further education
Bottled water, tea, milk & great coffee machine
Development potential in innovative environment
If we were able to spark your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed application in either German or English, stating your salary expectations, via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please attach the cover letter and all documents in one PDF.
Dr. Ulrike Schorr-Neufing
Director Qualification & Training
+49 351 21 444 0