ABX-CRO is a privately owned, internationally operating, clinical and pre-clinical contract research organisation. Since 2002 we provide a wide variety of services to customers in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and medical supply industries, ranging from pre-clinical proof-of-concept studies to planning, conducting and analysis of clinical trials on innovative treatments for patients with unmet medical needs. Our long-term experience with molecular imaging and radiology for development of both diagnostics and therapeutics has created an important company focus, particularly in oncological and neurological disease areas. Not only do we serve this purpose through clinical trials, but we also develop innovative software for radio-therapeutical practice and research. To join us at our main location in Dresden, we are currently looking for you as a
Clinical Trial Project Manager in CRO
To join our team based in Dresden, Germany
At ABX-CRO you will be ...
- setting up and implementating complex, mostly global multi-center clinical studies and lead them from initiation to close-out
- the central instance to lead and manage a study team of CRAs and CTAs as well as the site personnel
- the central contact to communicate and report to the sponsor remotely and in person
- supporting the trial center patient recruitment
- planning, acting and reporting pro-active and with the success of the study in the foreground
- accountable for the performance of your assigned studies
- responsible for the administration, maintenance and coordination of the trial’s logistical aspects according to GCP and SOPs
Your Qualifications are ...
- a life sciences degree and preferably PHD,
- at least 3 years of field experience as a CRO clinical project manager, preferrably in oncological indications and/or radiotherapeutical background
- being an experienced, highly motivated team player who can communicate as well as delegate within a team
- confident with investigators and sponsor
- being prepared to travel frequently within Germany and Europe (approximately ten times a year)
What we have to offer is ...
- writing and speaking English fluently and German on at least an intermediate level
- projects and trials with complex and truly innovative, ambitious therapies in a cutting-edge field of oncology
- growth potential in a highly specialised, innovation oriented team, working closely to science
- flexible working hours, flexible working place including home office independently
- a growing international team with a far more than average company loyalty
- all the advantages in daily business, a smaller, owner-managed and specialised CRO brings along
- in-house training on demand and support for your individual, continued education
- a really warm welcoming team where personality and qualification is clearly rated as more important than your academic title
- an appropriate compensation reflecting your qualifications and job responsibilities
If you are interested and you believe you are the right person to join our team, please send us your job application including your CV, references and compensation expectations via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please compile your application letter and all supporting documents into a single PDF. If you have any questions, Dr. Sabine Friedrich, Head of Operations is available at +49 351 21 444-0 or via email@example.com.
To learn more about ABX-CRO and our services, please visit www.abx-cro.com